29 Ginger Crescent, MICKLEHAM VIC 3064 AUS
29 Ginger Crescent, MICKLEHAM VIC 3064
Sure to make an impression that lasts, this beautiful architecturally designed family home is well situated within the Mickleham Botanical Estate.
A flowing floor plan enriched with high ceilings and premium inclusions on offer are right sized bedrooms, Spacious master with and Walk In Robe, Stone Bench top Vanity en-suite. A well-appointed kitchen with high Quality 40mm stone bench tops, 900mm Stainless steel appliances adjoining to the open plan meals and family area.
Other features include
– Front and Back Landscaping
– Fully Fenced
– Ducted Heating and Evaporative Cooling
– High Ceilings with Downlights
– Stone Benchtops in Kitchen, Bathrooms and Laundry
– Easy Maintain Floating Floorboards
– Solar System to save electricity bills
– Remote Control Garage with internal access
– Well Looked after house.
– Close to the future amenities and Display Village of Botanical
– Close distance to Craigieburn, Greenvale and Roxburgh Park
– Close distance to Schools and Child Care Centre
– Easy access to Hume Freeway via Donnybrook Rd
– Merrifield Shopping Centre is at few minutes’ drive
Call now for further information for your future home or to arrange a VIP Inspection.
Call: Robbie Sandhu 0425 707 803
PHOTOS ARE FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY
Due diligence checklist – for home and residential property buyers –
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces