13 Arapiles Road, DONNYBROOK VIC 3064 AUS
13 Arapiles Road, DONNYBROOK VIC 3064
A rare opportunity to secure a quality-built home in the new and growing Peppercorn Hill estate. This is a wonderful opportunity for a first home buyer or an astute, savvy investor that will not last long on the property market. This property is nestled between Hume Anglican Grammar School, Gumnut Park, Donnybrook train station and is a short drive to the Hume freeway. A generously sized double story dwelling with three spacious bedrooms and a large backyard is situated on 336m2 of land and includes the following quality features:
• An airy master suite with walk in robes and a sitting area
• 2 additional bedrooms fitted with built in robes and soft underfoot carpeting
• 2 modern bathrooms with timeless finishes throughout, master includes a large soaking bathtub
• A spacious living area with floating floorboards and recessed lighting throughout
• Split system air conditioning in living areas as well as master suite
• Ducted heating throughout and double-glazed windows with privacy tinting
• Luxuriously high 2.7m tall ceilings
• A modern galley kitchen with a walk-in pantry • Stainless steel appliances and custom cabinetry with a 900mm cooktop including a wok burner and a large oven perfect for entertaining.
• A wraparound deck overlooking an established garden with fruit trees, garden shed and two large pergolas.
• State of the art security systems installed throughout the property as well as security doors, smart phone entry lock as well as video intercom system.
Opportunities like this one are not to be missed and so infrequently come to market. To avoid disappointment, book your inspection today.
Due diligence checklist – for home and residential property buyers –
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 336 m²
- 2 Garage