Elegant interiors and contemporary luxury define this superbly presented two-level property built on a grand scale with ample room for extended family living. Multiple living areas incorporating impressive design elements and using high quality materials deliver an irresistible.
• Four bedrooms plus study and two bathrooms plus downstairs powder room. Hotel inspired main bedroom includes private access to balcony, deluxe sized walk-through built in robes plus luxurious dual vanity en suite bathroom with oversized shower and separate toilet
• Multiple living areas across both levels include formal lounge with feature wallpaper, timber flooring flows seamlessly from the impressive entry through to the open plan informal living area incorporating striking kitchen with European appliances, stone benchtops, ample workspace and storage including pantry – an amazing kitchen for the cooking enthusiast, adjoining light- filled dining and family room
• Upstairs is an additional rumpus/family area
• Outstanding alfresco dining and entertaining area includes extensive timber decking and provides ample space to entertain family and friends all year round and all surrounded by the beautifully landscaped low-maintenance gardens with mature plantings and large grassed area
• Features include heating and split system in every room, double car garage with internal access, alarm system, contemporary neutral interiors including neutral colour scheme, quality fixtures and fittings throughout including timber flooring, window furnishings, extensive use of stone throughout, downlights and light fixtures, landscaped.
with in-home and external access.
In a beautifully quiet & convenient pocket, directly opposite highlands lake reserve, wetlands, walking trails, Craigieburn Central Shopping Centre, close to local schools & childcare facilities, Astone Fields, highland shopping centre and much more.
Due diligence checklist – for home and residential property buyers –